How it works
Hybrid thermal air conditioning is a renewable energy method in which pressure and heat are added to the refrigeration cycle resulting in lower (or displaced) compressor workload and higher energy savings.
This hybrid-thermal approach keeps the compressor in low stage, low range, or low capacity while still delivering full and part-load cooling requirements.
The system’s concentrated parabolic mirrored troughs allow for a more efficient harvesting of the sun’s energy with a smaller footprint. A photo-tracking eye keeps the parabolas focused on the sun, rotating synchronously with the sun’s movement throughout the day.
Built-in sensors and controls maintain the system’s temperature, delivering consistent and regulated energy.
- RiteTemp™ Temperature Control
- Scalable to over 500 tons
- Simple installation
- 12v/24v DC power
- Self-contained panel
- 5-year warranty
- Integrates with both new equipment installations and existing system upgrades
- Compatible with most high efficient HVAC equipment
- Package/split, mini/multi-split, energy recovery units, dehumidification units
- Chiller systems
- Variable speed, multi-stage, and variable capacity
|Air Conditioning Requirement||SunTrac SmartPanel™|
|BTU||RT||kW||QTY||Panel Square Footage|
|24,000||2||7.03||1||32 sq. ft.|
|36,000||3||10.55||1||32 sq. ft.|
|48,000||4||14.07||1||32 sq. ft.|
|60,000||5||17.58||1||32 sq. ft.|
|72,000||6||21.10||1||32 sq. ft.|
|90,000||7.5||26.38||1||32 sq. ft.|